NVR Operation – Disk Management
View the status of the NVR’s internal storage, as well as any external USB Flash Memory devices attached to the NVR.
To manage files:
1. Check the box for the drive you want to manage. The NVR’s internal hard drive will always be the first hard drive on the list.
2. Change read and write permissions for the selected hard drive.
Do not alter the permissions for the NVR’s internal drive as that could disable the ability to record.
The only time this setting would be changed from Read & Write to Read Only is if you’re saving the NVR in storage, and no longer planning on using it to record footage.
3. Apply Changes to selected drive
4. Refresh: Refreshes the disk management list for new disk drives, including external USB devices.
5. Browse: Displays other information about the hard drive, including remaining capacity.
6. Format: Formats selected drive. This will delete all video and image recordings from the hard drive, and a screen will prompt you to confirm your decision.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.